The Student Success Center operates our Student Referrals (Early Alert) program at
LHU. If you have a student concern please use the following form.
Prefer to Call or email?
Contact us at:
What happens after I submit a referral?
- A success specialist will review the submission
- If needed, the success specialist will reach out to the submitter for more information
- A Student Alert may be created alerting faculty and staff who have a relationship
with that student
- The success specialist will meet with the student and create a plan with the student
to resolve the issue. If additional meetings need to be created, the specialist will
follow up with the student.
- The Student Alert will be closed once the student has an action plan, the concern
is over or the semester has ended.
Student Success Center