Office of Disability Services for Students
Welcome to the Office of Disability Services for Students (ODSS).
The ODSS, located in 205 Ulmer Hall, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for students with disabilities in the university community, and guests and visitors who utilize the university facilities. Employees with disabilities are invited to contact the Human Resources office for information about reasonable accommodations.
- Location: We are located in 205 Ulmer Hall, as part of the Student Success Center.
- Hours: We are open Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm.
- Contact: Please visit our office or contact us via email at email@example.com or phone: 570.484.2665.
- New or Returning Students who wish to confidentially disclose disability and request accommodations are invited to complete the online initial accommodation request form and submit disability documentation at https://lockhaven-accommodate.symplicity.com/public_accommodation/, or contact ODSS for more information.
- Current students: To request an Accommodation Letter, please log in to Accommodate to complete a Semester Request or schedule an appointment. Contact us here if you have any questions.
Contact Us for more information
University Disability Services
205 Ulmer Hall, Lock Haven University
Contact Our Office
8:00am to 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
(570) 484-2665 (phone)
(570) 484-2894 (fax)
Connect with Admissions: