The application for readmission is to be used by students who previously attended a Commonwealth University campus (Bloomsburg, Lock Haven, or Mansfield) as a degree-seeking graduate student and wish to return after not enrolling for one or more semesters (fall or spring).
Readmission is not guaranteed. In order to be qualified for readmission, you must be in good academic, financial, and social standing.
Readmitted students are responsible for the graduation requirements and academic policies which exist at the time of reentrance. The applicant for readmission may be required to provide supplementary information as needed for proper consideration.
1 / Apply
Complete and submit the application for readmission. There is no application fee required. You should receive a decision on your application within 7-10 business days.
- Deadlines differ by program. Please submit the form with your preferred return session and we will let you know which sessions are available.
2 / Send Transcripts
If you have attended another college or university since leaving one of the Commonwealth University campuses (Bloomsburg, Lock Haven, or Mansfield), send us an official transcript so your work can be reviewed for possible credit.
- Official transcripts may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Office of Admissions at the campus you plan to attend.
3 / Policies
Students must be aware of academic policies in place at the time of return. Please closely review the policies linked in the next column.
5 / Additional Requirements
- If you have any holds on your record (financial or otherwise), please contact the appropriate office to have them cleared. Once the hold is removed, please notify Robin Rockey, so that we can continue to process your application.
- In certain circumstances, a personal interview may be required.
- If you have questions, please contact the Graduate Admissions staff at firstname.lastname@example.org