Commonwealth University’s Senior Leadership team is led by President Bashar W. Hanna, Ph.D. As the president he recruits and appoints senior leadership to develop and implement strategies and initiatives that help drive the overall operation and future of the institution.
Senior Leadership strives every day to help, support, encourage, and motivate extraordinary people as they do great things on behalf of the students we serve. From strengthening our academic offerings to ensuring our campus is operationally strong, our vice presidents work diligently in building a powerful tomorrow, with a keen focus on our students and their futures.
- Dr. Bashar Hanna, President
- Ms. Suzanne Williamson, Vice President for Administration, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Diana Rogers-Adkinson, Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Dr. Stephen Lee, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Dr. Marty Wygmans, Vice President for Student Success and Campus Life
- Mr. Erik Evans, Vice President for University Advancement
- Mr. Bill Walker, Interim Vice President for Strategic Communications and Marketing
- Dr. Cori Myers, Associate Vice President for Institutional Effectiveness
- Ms. Stacy Wagner, Associate Vice President for Facilities Management
- Ms. Tena Maurer, Associate Vice President for Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Dr. Ed Keller, Chief Information Officer
- Mr. Albert Jones, Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer
- Mr. Eric Ness, Vice President for Fiscal Affairs and Chief Financial Officer