What You'll Study
To enter the RN-to-BSN program, you must have proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program and proof of current registered nurse licensure. Lock Haven University’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is a totally on-line program. Select nursing courses require an external clinical experience. The program is intended to build upon the background and knowledge of registered nurses and to afford them the opportunity to continue their education at a professional level.
Topics covered include:
- Global Issues
- Community Nursing
- Policy and Politics
- Health Assessment
- Mission, Philosophy and End of Program Student Learning Outcomes
- BSN Student Program Guide
- BSN Courses
- Suggested Course Sequences for part-time and full-time students
- Admission Requirements:
- Current RN license/graduate with degree/diploma from an accredited nursing program.
- Actively employed as an RN within the past 2 years OR, if not currently employed, have received degree/diploma within last 2 years.
- Applicants must have a 2.7 GPA to enter the program. (RNs with a GPA of less than 2.7 will be reviewed on an individual basis.)
- To find out more about the admission process, fill out the RN-BSN inquiry form.
- Accreditation: The RN to BSN Nursing Education Program is accredited by ACEN (Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.).
- Scholarships: From honorariums to full-tuition waivers, scholarships exist to reward your hard work and dedication to the major. Find more information here.
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.|