Transferring to The Haven


Are you ready to transfer?

It's likely you have a lot of questions. Our job is to help you find the answers and make a smooth transition to The Haven. Many transfer students have found it helpful to visit campus, take a tour, and talk to our transfer counselor.   View all of our visitation options.

Individual appointments may be scheduled Monday-Friday between 8 a.m.-4 p.m. by emailing or by calling 570-484-2357.


Below is our easy-to-use course equivalency table which allows students to view courses that have already transferred to Lock Haven University from other colleges and universities.

Visit to create your student account and obtain comprehensive transfer
information about transferring to or from participating Pennsylvania colleges and universities.

Credit Evaluation
Your credits will be evaluated during the application process. If you prefer to have your credits evaluated prior to applying, Submit your request online.

Applying online is easy, quick, and secure. Start your application today. To receive a timely admission decision, please be sure to request to have official transcripts from all post-secondary college/universities sent directly to the Office of Admissions at Lock Haven University.

Articulation Agreements
Academic Passport (All PASSHE Universities and Pennylsvania Community Colleges):
If you are ready to transfer to LHU from a PA State System university (PASSHE) or a Pennsylvania Community College, the Academic Passport ensures that a maximum number of your credits will transfer, if you meet one of the two following requirements:

  1. You have earned an Associate of Arts or Science degree from one of the participating community colleges.
  2. You have earned at least 12 transferable credits from another PA State System school.

To be eligible for an Academic Passport, you must have a grade point average of at least 2.0. If you are a community college student with an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree, you must have earned at least 30 credits in liberal arts courses. Remedial, developmental, or study skills courses do not transfer under the Academic Passport.

 Contact Us!

Admissions Office

10 Susquehanna Avenue, Lock Haven, PA 17745
(570) 484-2027

Office Hours

8:00am to 4:00pm Monday-Friday

Connect with Admissions Online

Not PrinceFaxMail PhoneSearchFacebook GitHub InstagramKickStarterLinkedInPinterestRedditRSSTumblrTwitterVineWordPressYouTube