Lost & Found services are provided by the Public Safety Department. FOUND items can be claimed at the Glennon Infirmary Building Room 125. Inquiries can be made via this site, by phone at 570-484-2278, or in person. Operational hours - 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Visitors or guests of the University, please call 570-484-2278, or stop by the Public Safety Department at 32 Glen Road, Lock Haven, PA 17745 for assistance.
Procedures for handling Found (unclaimed) items:
- All items will be logged into the Lost & Found database.
- Items will be kept for a minimum of 60 days.
- Anyone claiming items must show a University ID or a driver’s license.
- ATM, credit, debit cards will be destroyed after a minimum of 60 days.
- LHU IDs will be taken to the Parson's Union Building, located in the PUB.
- Any other unclaimed items after a minimum of 60 days will be destroyed or donated to local charities.
- Please call 570-484-2278 with any questions.
|LHU FOUND ITEMS|
|Date Found||Location||Brief Description of Item Found||Date Claimed|
|9.1.17 to 9.4.17||near East Campus||Cell Phone|
|9.11.17||Area 9 parking lot||FIT Bit|