Exchange and Visiting Students
LHU has partner universities on every major continent. LHU welcomes exchange and visiting students to study for a semester or year on our campus. Exchange and visiting students must apply to their own university for study at LHU.
If your university is not a partner of LHU, the IIS Study Abroad program enables students from around the world to study at LHU as part of their home degree where an exchange agreement is not in place. Students can choose from a range of different subject areas and LHU tuition fees are applicable.
Are you interested in attending LHU as an exchange or visiting student? To learn more about Lock Haven University, download our brochure!
Are you ready to attend LHU as an exchange or visiting student?
- Apply through your university’s international office for the exchange or visiting program with LHU.
- Once you have been accepted by your university, your university will notify our office and you will need to complete the LHU Exchange/Visiting Student Application Form.
- Exchange & Visiting Applications should be completed using the fillable PDF from, printed, scanned, and then e-mailed to John Gradel, Assistant Director, at email@example.com.
- Any questions should be directed to John Gradel, Assistant Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the international student exchange & application.
- International students who have been accepted to Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania (LHUP) are required to submit a pre-arrival form (included in the application) 2 weeks before the start of mandatory International Student Orientation. This form is included in the application form.
- Please keep in mind the application deadlines:
- Exchange/Visiting student applications for the spring semester are due by November 1
- Exchange/Visiting student applications for the fall semester are due by April 1