Welcome to the Student Resources section of the LHU Clearfield webpage! Whether you're an incoming freshman, a transfer student, or have been enrolled for a while, you will find many of the necessary resources right here at your fingertips. While the links below will be helpful you can always call (814-768-3405), or stop in at the campus office, for additional help.
- Student Learning Resource Center (SLRC) - The Clearfield Campus Student Learning Resource Center serves as a central location to provide tutoring and resource material to support student academic success at the Clearfield Campus. We also provide a quiet place for students to study.
- Library – The Clearfield Library is an open, comfortable study area which will connect you to all of the academic resources that you will need. Whether you are conducting research, checking up on current events, need a place to work on team projects, or looking for a quiet place to study, we have you covered. Click here for more information.
- Bookstore – The Clearfield Bookstore is your one-stop shop for textbooks, LHU gear, snacks and much more. Our location is connected to the Bookstore at the Lock Haven Campus, so if there is something we do not have, we will get it for you....just ask. Click here for more information.
- Student Leadership Center / Clearfield Activities Board (CAB) – Out of class experiences are an important part of college life. The Student Leadership Center / CAB offers social, cultural, educational, and recreational events for the enjoyment and benefit of the students at Clearfield.
Questions or concerns related to your student bill, financial aid, refunds, tuition payment, transfer credits or issues with class scheduling, can often be addressed by the Clearfield Office. If our office is unable to provide assistance, we work closely with the various offices at Lock Haven to provide the student a total service package.
- Student Accounts Office – The Student Accounts Office generates your student bill, processes refunds, processes payments made to your student account, and works with TMS to provide a monthly tuition payment plan option to students. Click here for more information.
- Registrar - The Registrar's Office is responsible for student scheduling and registration, processing grades, graduation clearance, verifying enrollment and degree, maintaining the student's official academic record, processing transcript requests, transfer credit evaluations, and administering academic policies. Click here for more information.
- myHaven – myHaven is the LHU Web portal that grants current students, faculty, and staff secure access to administrative data stored in the University's student information system. It provides the basic information needed for course registration and academic records for students and advising for faculty. Click here for more information.
- Desire2Learn (D2L) – D2L is the LHU Course Management System which provides a media-rich learning environment for on-campus and online learners to communicate and collaborate with their instructors and classmates. Click here for more information.