030 Founders Hall, LHU Clearfield Campus
Located at LHU’s Clearfield Campus, the Nursing Program offers a two year Associate of Science in Nursing, an Advanced Placement Program for LPNs seeking their Associate of Science in Nursing and an on-line RN to BSN completion program. All programs are accredited by ACEN and offer challenging and rewarding programs of study that reflect the standards of professional nursing.
A common goal of our faculty is to graduate outstanding students who are ready and able to provide excellent nursing care and services using theory and evidence based practice. The program prepares our students to make judgments and carry out nursing care based on critical thinking and research based knowledge for health promotion and maintenance, prevention of disease, and rehabilitation. Nursing is a dynamic career with many opportunities. Registered nursing is a prime occupation for job and professional growth. RNs are always in demand in Pennsylvania and in other states. If you are searching to prepare for a challenging, fulfilling career in Nursing, Lock Haven Clearfield may just be the right size and right fit for you.
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.|
Nursing Department Upcoming Events
- Nursing Department Pinning Ceremony – May 10, 2017, 6:00pm, Clearfield Alliance Church, 45 Alliance Road, Clearfield, PA 16830
- ATI NCLEX Review for 2017 nursing graduates – May 17 – 19, 2017 in room 003 of Clearfield Campus Founders Hall from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- NEW 2017 NURSING STUDENTS MANDATORY INFORMATION SESSION – June 9, 2017, 9:00 am in Room 043 of the Clearfield Campus Founders Hall.
- CPR Course for New Nursing Students – June 21, 2017 at 5:00 pm and July 14, 2017 at 12:00 noon in Room 043 of the Clearfield Campus Founders Hall.
- LPN Advanced Placement INFORMATIN SESSIONS – June 16, August 4, and October 20, 2017, Clearfield Campus Founders Hall, Room 043. Register online.
- Nursing Department Advisory Council – July 21, 2017, 10:00 am in the Clearfield Campus Founders Hall Upper Lounge.
- ACEN Accreditation Visit for BSN Accreditation – September 26-28, 2017