In order to be eligible for transfer, students must have
- a cumulative 2.0 grade point average
- 12 or more transferable credits.
In situations where students have fewer than 12 transferable credits but have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, a combination of high school and college performance will be evaluated.
Students enrolled in their first semester of college, who are applying for the spring semester will be evaluated on their high school performance.
Applicants who misrepresent, alter, or withhold prior academic credentials may have their acceptances revoked. Failure to follow this procedure may result in dismissal from the university if discovered after a student has enrolled
Checklist of Application Materials
The following documents are required to complete an application file. However, requirements are specific to a student's situation.
- Application for Admission (online or paper application)
- Application fee ($25-online | $40-paper )
- Official College Transcripts (must be from everycollege attended)
- In order to be official, they must be sent to LHU directly from the institution. They must have final grades in order to be successfully transferred to LHU.
Optional - Official High School Transcripts and SAT/ACT scores
(These official documents are only required in situations where students do not meet the transfer requirements listed above. A combination of high school and college performance will be evaluated.)
* * * * *
An unofficial credit evaluation can be done online or in person before applying to see how many of your credits may transfer to Lock Haven University.