Dual Enrollment Partnership Program for High School Students
Are you a highly motivated high school student who is eager to find out what college is like? The LHU dual enrollment program allows qualified students from select local high schools to earn college credits through Lock Haven University at a reduced rate. Students receive credit for all courses where a passing grade is earned. There is no fee to apply!
LHU currently has a dual enrollment agreement with the following school districts (homeschooled students within these school districts also qualify):
Apply for dual enrollment
Students must complete an application and be approved for dual enrollment. This process includes approval from the student's parents, high school and LHU.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment application
- Print, complete and return the parent and school permission form
Review course offerings
LHU welcomes dual enrollment students throughout the year. You can study during a summer session or an academic fall or spring semester. View course offerings to see what is available and what might be of interest to you. The spring schedule is typically available in early-November and the summer and fall schedules are typically available in early-April.
To view course offerings:
- Visit the myHaven student portal
- In the left most column, select “Registration Information – (select the appropriate session)
- Click on “Course Search” to view available courses
- Update the term to the session you wish to take courses. (SU=All Summer; S1=Summer Session 1; S2=Summer Session 2, etc.)
- Be sure to select undergraduate as the program level
- Dual enrollment students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students will be registered after the registration period has ended for current students.
- Enrollment is based on space availability.
- A form must be submitted for each semester/session the student wishes to enroll.
- Forms should be submitted as early as possible but no later than one week prior to the start of the semester.
For additional information regarding dual enrollment, please contact the Admissions Office at 570-484-2027 or email@example.com.