LHU welcomes dual enrollment students throughout the year. You can study during a summer session or an academic fall or spring semester.
Dual Enrollment Partnership Program for High School Students
Are you a highly motivated high school student who is eager to find out what college is like? The LHU dual enrollment program allows qualified students from select local high schools to earn college credits through Lock Haven University at a reduced rate. Students receive credit for all courses where a passing grade is earned. There is no fee to apply!
LHU main campus currently has a dual enrollment agreement with the following school districts:
- Bald Eagle Area
- Bellefonte Area
- Clearfield Area
- Jersey Shore
- Keystone Central
- Loyalsock Township
- Milton Area
- Moshannon Valley
- Philipsburg Osceola
- St. John Neumann Regional Academy
- Sugar Valley Rural Charter School
- West Branch Area
- Williamsport Area
*Home-schooled students within these school districts qualify for dual enrollment
Apply for dual enrollment
Students must complete an application and be approved for dual enrollment. This process includes approval from the student's parents, high school and LHU.
- Complete the Dual Enrollment application
Review course offerings
View course offerings to see what is available and what might be of interest to you. The spring schedule is typically available in early-November and the fall schedule is typically available in early-April.
To view course offerings:
- Visit the myHaven student portal
- In the left most column, select “Registration Information – (select the appropriate session
- Click on “Course Search” to view available courses
- Update the term to the session you wish to take courses. (SU=All Summer; S1=Summer Session 1; S2=Summer Session 2, etc.)
- Be sure to select undergraduate as the program level
- Dual enrollment students are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students will be registered after the registration period has ended for current students.
- Enrollment is based on space availability.
- A form must be submitted for each semester/session the student wishes to enroll.
- Forms should be submitted as early as possible but no later than one week prior to the start of the semester.
For additional information, please contact the Admissions Office at 570-484-2027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.